You can read a fuller description of our services by clicking on one of the links to the left.
In brief the main services we offer are:
- Counselling tends to focus on solving the presenting problem rather than exploring the deeper roots of why you have the problem.
- Psychotherapy is usually a longer and more in depth process than counselling and may last for a minimum of 6 months to several years.
- Child and Family Psychology Services offers one-off or several sessions to children, teens and families with a child or family psychotherapist, Relate counsellor or psychologist.
- Clinical Psychology involves the application of psychology to help people with psychological difficulties and distress and can include therapies such as cognitive behavioural and cognitive analytical therapies.
- Relationship Counselling is an economical way of sorting out your relationship difficulties without resorting to the divorce courts.
- Group therapy is a unique type of therapy during which you can learn about yourself and others in the here and now
- Professional Supervision. Offered to counsellors, psychotherapists and those in advanced hoping to qualify as Certified Transactional Analysts.
- Workshops Check on link for next dates on effective parenting sessions.
- What can we offer you? We provide long or short term counselling or psychotherapy for the needs of individuals, couples, families and children